Plastic Series: 200, 350, Air, 400, 400G, 750G
- Our 200 Series plastic is a direct result of that constant motivation. This plastic is so versatile. It's great for entry level players looking to get into the game, as well as advanced & professional players who love to fine tune their discs by working them in just the way they like. The feel of this plastic brings a new dimension to our line-up. Similar to our 300 Series plastic, but with less grip - the 200 Series plastic stands on its own.
- The 350 is a unique blend of plastics designed to be used in several different models. The high quality discs produced in this plastic have amazing glide and each model has its own unique flight characteristics. The 350 is a soft, grippy plastic that you will be able to break in over time. Although less expensive this exceptional plastic feels and flies great. The 350 stays grippy even in wet conditions.
- Prodigy Air is one of the most exciting plastics to be introduced to the disc golf scene. Our revolutionary 400 series base resin that has become a favorite of Canadian Open, Japan Open, US Open, European Open and World Champions has been modified to create a spectacular-flying, absolutely beautiful looking disc. Prodigy Air will be available in a weight range from 148 grams to 162 grams. The grip, feel and performance are sure to become the new standard for all players looking for the highest quality disc in lighter weights.
- The 400 series is a premium blend of material that is extremely durable. The unique blend of plastics feels as good as it looks and will be able to be broken in over time. This tour quality plastic gives the thrower better grip even when it is wet.
- The 400G series is the regular 400 plastic with a shot of adrenaline. It is the base 400 plastic mixed with another resin that give the plastic a slightly different feel than the base 400 series. The additive also makes the disc more durable and requires more time to break it in.
- The 750G Plastic is our most advanced and premium plastic yet. This high-tech blend of premium resins will delivers unparalleled performance and predictability. 750G Plastic takes the incredible durability & firmness of 750 Plastic and steps it up a notch. For fans of our 400G Plastic, this plastic feels similar but has increased firmness and will require even more time to break in. Feel the difference.